Our Training Center works and distributes the products of leading brands with the purpose of training nail technicians of the highest level.
We work with small groups, offering personalized attention. Our teachers are highly qualified to teach these trainings, as they have many years of experience both at training of students and working in the salon. Every year our teachers attend international courses on the latest techniques and innovations.
All our students will be awarded an official diploma from The Nail’s Shop at the end of the training.
Nail Technology, a booming business. This business is a huge challenge for anyone who has the ambition to create their own exciting career and develop their artistic qualities.
Excellent income, high profit margins, your own calendar. This is the first step to your new future.
The student: Personal attention
Each person is different and has their own needs.
The key to our training is that you choose what you want to learn at all times. You can choose to do a professional or modular training. Each module has it´s own training plan and manual. Your learn at your own pace, according to your own learning style.
The choice of the different modules / workshops depends on personal goals and requests.
At The Nail’s Shop you will find all the training you are looking for.
Some of our workshops
- GelPolish Workshop
- Gel / Acrylics / Acryl Gelr ecycling workshop
- One Stroke Workshop
- Gel Decoration Workshop
- Workshop Decoration GelPolish Animal Print or Flowers
The Training hours are Monday to Friday from 9.00 hours to 13.30 hours.
For most of the workshops a model will be required
Each module is an individual training and the costs are related to the student kits.
The student kits are of such composition that immediately after training you can start working with your own materials in order to recover the investment and start making a profit.
- It is essential to bring a model for all gel or acrylic trainings.
- Remember that availability is limited.
- Check our course calendar or contact us by phone 956 870 193, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or by going to our center personally.
- To register to a training, a pre-payment of 25% of the amount of the training is necessary, losing such anticipation if the student cancels the day before.